On Time. On Budget. On Spec.
We know technology can be daunting. That’s why we strive to make the transition smooth and take meticulous care in not only implementing our technology so you can be quickly up and running, but also have your users feeling confident embracing the technology and using it everyday.
We pledge our allegiance to your vision for success at the start and for the long haul.
Every RouteMatch implementation starts with us understanding your needs. Our professional services team works closely with your staff to lay the groundwork for your implementation – from project initiation and kick-off to system acceptance and final launch of the live intelligent transportation system solution.
We provide you with qualified implementation specialists and a path to success through a proven RouteMatch Implementation Methodology (RIM) as well as use a unique project management application, Project Pulse, to manage the entire delivery life cycle. The tool is highly effective for collaboration and connecting in real-time on everything from team scheduling, project status updates, to document sharing and exchanging best practices.
With complete visibility into the day-to-day progress of your project, our project managers keep you informed. We can share key project milestones and successes so you get an inside view of the professional services aspect of your solution.
This highly defined “people + processes” team-based approach of best practices reduces the risk of future glitches and sets you on a path to faster user acceptance and realizing return on investment.
Our Professional Services team’s pragmatic and adaptable implementation methodology is rooted in our collective experience with hundreds of installations and Go Lives at over 550 locations across the United States and internationally. RIM takes into account the proper staffing to meet your timelines. We value clear communications, procedures and documentation. RIM fundamentals include teamwork, structured client involvement, discrete, flexible stages with concrete deliverables.
UNDERSTANDING LEARNING STYLES
We also understand and appreciate that different users have different learning styles and technical acumen; therefore, we tailor our training to accommodate this. On many occasions, our users teach us something new. We love the creativity and constructive feedback and are excited to funnel these practices back into our methodology.
OUR METHODOLOGY PROVIDES VALUE BY:
- Ensuring successful communications with client’s project team
- Institutionalizing best practices refined through more than 550 client implementations
- Defining guidelines for setting roles and responsibilities of both client and project team
- Providing a road map to assist in scheduling and resource planning
- Standardizing methods in order to assure accuracy and consistency
- Implementing a systematic, proactive approach to project management
- Allowing for flexibility so our staff can tailor the stages of implementation and focus energy, time, and expertise where they are most needed
- Increasing visibility to critical path items and key milestones
- Integrating feedback loops/reviews into the implementation process to drive organizational learning
COTTONWOOD AREA TRANSIT, COTTONWOOD AZ
“RouteMatch is a proven piece of software. We had a month to complete this implementation, and we needed to be up and running fast. We also were attracted to the integration and expansion capabilities of RouteMatch and their focus on customer support. The implementation process went smoothly. It was very seamless, methodical and well-planned out.”