Thanks for using our Website ("Website"). The Website here is provided by Routematch Software, LLC (“Routematch”)
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
Using our Website
You must follow any policies made available to you within the website.
Don’t misuse our Website. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you at will if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Website does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Website or the content you access. You may not use content from our Website unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Website. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Website.
Our Services display some content that is not from Routematch. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don’t assume that we do.
In connection with your use of the Website, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
Privacy and Copyright Protection
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Your Content in our Website
When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Website, you give Routematch (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Website), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Website, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Website. Also, in our Website, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted to the Website. Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Website.
Modifying and Updating Website
We are constantly changing and improving our Website. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop the Website altogether.
You can stop using our Website at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Routematch may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Website at any time.
We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue the Website, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Website.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Website using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER ROUTEMATCH NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE WEBSITE. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE WEBSITE, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE WEBSITE, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE WEBISTE "AS IS".
Liability for our Services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, ROUTEMATCH AND ROUTEMATCH’S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF ROUTEMATCH, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE WEBSITE (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
IN ALL CASES, ROUTEMATCH, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Website on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms, except as may be modified or superseded by another agreement, if applicable. Except to the extent another agreement applies, such business will hold harmless and indemnify Routematch and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Website or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe any content on our site is infringing upon your copyright, please send a copyright infringement notification to Routematch's Designated Agent in accordance with the terms below.
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication. To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent via email at legal@Routematch.com.
Routematch's Designated Agent for this web site is as follows:
Routematch Software, Inc.
1201 West Peachtree Street, #3300
Atlanta, GA 30309
In order to be effective, the notice must substantially include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
We may give notice to our users by means of a general notice on any of our websites, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address in our records, or written communication sent by first-class mail to a user's physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below.
To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to the Website to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Website. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We'll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Website. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Website or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for the Website, you should discontinue your use of that Website.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between Routematch and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
The laws of Georgia, USA, excluding Georgia’s conflict of laws rules, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services.
You and Routematch agree that any judicial proceeding will be brought in the federal or state courts with jurisdiction over Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Both you and Routematch consent to venue and personal jurisdiction there.
For information about how to contact Routematch, please visit our contact page
Last modified: October 31, 2017