RouteMatch brings advanced fleet management technologies and unprecedented government expertise to fleet managers. Unlike many fleet management providers, RouteMatch exclusively focuses on providing intelligent technology solutions- and offers a full suite of fleet utilization and optimization software applications plus integrated peripheral hardware.
We also know that it takes more than technology for success. RouteMatch has over a decade of experience serving over five hundred city, county, state, and federal government clients across North America and Australia. We fully understand government processes, the importance of clear communications, the ongoing need for overall resource optimization, and the nuances of advanced reporting and labor restrictions.
By combining powerful technology and know-how, RouteMatch Fleet helps fleet managers achieve:
- Lower fuel and maintenance costs
- Improved safety
- Operational efficiency
- Dynamic decision making
RouteMatch Fleet solutions offer much more than just vehicle tracking. We bring you an enterprise-class platform to fit into your current and future Information Technology vision. RouteMatch Fleet uniquely integrates route optimization, fleet management, engine diagnostics, predictive arrival and departure algorithms, and advanced vehicle tracking and monitoring.
Seeking real-time information from your vehicles in the field? Our vehicle logic units coupled with innovative ruggedized tablets empower fleet managers to collect meaningful data such as GPS locations, vehicle health information, and vehicle motion details. These ruggedized consumer tablets cost significantly less than the price of traditional vehicle tracking devices.
Furthermore, RouteMatch Fleet can be easily bundled with RouteMatch’s core modules and extended to support other peripheral and RouteMatch products to provide even more value. This means that real-time information can be viewed by dispatchers and automatic event alerts can be sent to warn drivers of incidents. And, all data can be housed for automatic vehicle location (AVL) playback, business intelligence, advanced reporting, and third party integration.
- Real-time vehicle tracking
- Full driver to dispatch communications
- Vehicle navigation and route directions
- Route and schedule adherence and feedback to dispatch
- Integrated work order management
- Vehicle inspection reporting
With RouteMatch Fleet, fleet managers can:
- Maintain and manage drivers, fleets, vehicles, and assets
- Plan and optimize vehicle routing
- Modify driver behavior and improve driver safety
- Dispatch, locate vehicles, and monitor fleet performance in real-time through automation, customizable data views, automated vehicle location (AVL) and geofencing
- Conduct vehicle telematics and prognostics for engine health checks and monitoring idling, speeding and emissions
- Manage incidents and accidents
- Gain access to data mining, including vehicle utilization, on- time performance, route history, event logs, vehicle health, and speeding
- Improve customer service through real time predictive arrival – smartphone applications, SMS text alerts, email alerts, web portals, and interactive voice response (IVR)