Technical Acumen and Baselining for Smooth Deployments
Technical Services plays an important role to ensure that there is no technical reason, hardware or software related, that a project cannot be successful. In order to accomplish this mission, our Technical Services team conducts a complete technical review of all new projects to identify immediate issues early on, and plans for potential hurdles along the way.
The team tackles this task in two ways. An Ops Assessment is conducted to document all technical information at the beginning of each project which includes hardware, software, network set up and deployment. The team is also responsible for managing the preparation and execution of data imports where a client’s data is obtained, evaluated, cleansed, and defined. RouteMatch’s team has deep experience in import writing, trouble-shooting and communications.
In addition, RouteMatch’s Technical Services team manages the following activities to ensure client success:
- Technical support for all active projects in implementation
- FAT procedures for new products or software releases
- Proper installation documentation for all of core products
- Operations baseline statistics for all new projects where applicable
- Developing implementation processes and support new hardware as it becomes available
- Custom report specs/basic custom reports