Grow Your Career. Become Part of Something Big.
A job at RouteMatch Software is not just a job. It’s a fulfilling career, where everyone’s potential can be reached. It’s an innovative technology company where your efforts today make HUGE impacts on tomorrow’s intelligent transportation systems. It’s a place where you’ll be proud to say “I work here.”Click here to View Open Positions
A CAREER THAT MOVES YOU
RouteMatch Software is more than a technology company. It’s a company built on the same concepts of its platform – a solid foundation with cross -collaboration, open communication and visibility. With a focus on sustaining careers, RouteMatch provides cutting-edge technologies that help people get to work, to their medical appointments, to their loved ones, to their life.
We believe in evolving the careers of our employees. We embrace strengths and maximize the potential of each team member. Hard work and creativity are fueled by an exciting environment.
Our goals are simple. We value our employees, make our clients happy, believe in innovation and possibilities, and don’t settle for mediocrity.
A “FAMILY” THAT WORKS HARD AND PLAYS HARD
Gain valuable work experience and become part of a “family” of diverse people who are committed to working hard, and playing hard.
Serving the community is important to us. We offer opportunities to engage in corporate and public service activities throughout the year. For example, the company recently helped clean up the Atlanta Beltline. In addition, more than 50 RouteMatch staff helped pack food for families in need at the Atlanta Food Bank.
WORKING FOR ROUTEMATCH YOU WILL:
- Enjoy a challenging career where ideas, creativity and problem solving thrive.
- Help create and deliver solutions that impact the environment and people’s quality of life.
- Be a part of a dynamic and growing team of talented individuals and long-standing employees.
EXPERIENCE OUR CULTURE:
- Our headquarters is located in the heart of Midtown in Atlanta with great views from the 33rd floor.
- Engage in company-sponsored activities and team-building events from white water rafting and zip-lining to monthly birthday celebrations, kickball, annual cook-offs and pizza lunch and learns.
- Serve and support the local community through public service activities and purchasing local.
ENJOY THE BENEFITS:
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA accounts, LTD, STD and more
- Matching 401k
- Stock options
- Highly collaborative culture with a dynamic, work hard/play hard team
- Accessible leadership that truly enjoys developing their people and promoting from within
- Beautiful office space in a vibrant midtown location
- Family atmosphere with company sponsored events and community projects
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ADDITIONAL PERKS:
- Paid Parking or Public Transportation Reimbursement Program
- Free gym in the building
- Generous Employee Referral Program
RouteMatch Software is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications. This policy applies to all employment decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations.
As a government contractor, RouteMatch Software is also committed to taking affirmative action to hire and advance minorities and women as well as qualified individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.